Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming transmission - encrypted message

+++subject : Acquisition of an Hathor class gunboat

Directed the leaders of the Order:

In these difficult times desperate measures are needed. Because of the great increase of the assaults on the part of assassins and terrorists (like Phamtoms) or Nomads, there becomes necessary the need of people who comes to systems where, to avoid diplomatic problems, certain factions couldn?t travel. Independient men who can visit all systems and protect all non military people like traders, miners, researchers,...

These men need a good support to do that, for that, me, Berserker, mercenary of honour, ask for permission to buy a Order Gunboat. That gunboat will never be used to attack other systems, but if to defend the inhabitants of the system in which he is if this one is invaded. This mercenary will prosecute and he was executing every criminal responsible for murders or any enemy of the human race like they are the nomads.

Berserker of course can?t never atack Order men, or their allies without being atacked (But not like OPGs) not even in case of helping the inhabitants of the system in that he is. And never can acept a contract aganish them.

Please grant me the request for the aquisition of that vessel to protect the people and persecute criminals that shot without a word sometimes like the phamtoms, vampires,.... And to protect too The inhabitants of some systems from the atacks of the Bounty Hunters. Only to protect, of course, never to raid bounty hunter systems or bases.

Berserker
+end of transmission
Incoming Transmission
SECURITY ENCRYPTION COMPLETE

Order craft and technology are reserved for first hand use of Order personnel and allies on written agreements only. Mercenaries do not fit any of the two definitions and we must decline your request.

All Order equipment and machinery are reserved and used under extreme overview. Unfitting use of such assets requires a KOS - Kill On Sight - order according to the code.

With regards;

Captain Rand Seith
Order Primary Fleet

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
' Wrote:Incoming Transmission
Order craft and technology are reserved for first hand use of Order personnel and allies on written agreements only. Mercenaries do not fit any of the two definitions and we must decline your request.

All Order equipment and machinery are reserved and used under extreme overview. Unfitting use of such assets requires a KOS - Kill On Sight - order according to the code.

With regards;

Captain Rand Seith
Order Primary Fleet

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

I understand and i like the hard work that order does cleaning human systems of that dangerous nomads. understand that you don?t like to share the technology with anyone to prevent it from falling down in wrong hands or captured someone who possesses it. Then i?ll seek another ship to protect people. If sometime the Order need help to protect people this Mercenary will help you. That is my word.

With regards;

Berserker

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED