Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Requesting a quote on things I want for a new sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My sig is now next if not already breaking the rules. So I have a request to merge them all into a single animated gif signature. I'll have to create a new topic and such to link all the urls to the characters RP and such, bt if there is a way to get them linked in a GIF, I'd be very happy.

Here is the list of things I want in a signature:
  • A picture with the characters ship (e.g. Sentinel.101 is a Liberator)
  • Each characters picture will have its name and ship on it, with their appropriate logo
  • A decent background to each picture for that 'it wasn't MS Painted' effect
  • Preferred picture size is within a 400 x 150 envelope, you can go smaller if you wish, whatever is comfortable for you, if you want and feel its needed, go bigger, but not by much.
  • Anything you feel makes it look better, but not too flashy
That is the criterion... What are your prices? I'm not much of a trader, but I guess I'll have to for improvements.:rolleyes:

I'll reply either very soon or late tomorrow.
Do you want one for each of the user-bar characters in your current sig? Anywho, a ship, a name, and a not-too-flashy overall thing/BG... At 400x150, it shouldn't cost much at all. I'd probably charge like 2-5 mill for a thing that big.

Lemme know, I can make you something... Just not a .GIF... You'd prolly hafta find somebody else to patch'em all together.
' Wrote:Do you want one for each of the user-bar characters in your current sig? Anywho, a ship, a name, and a not-too-flashy overall thing/BG... At 400x150, it shouldn't cost much at all. I'd probably charge like 2-5 mill for a thing that big.

Lemme know, I can make you something... Just not a .GIF... You'd prolly hafta find somebody else to patch'em all together.
Aye, a pic per userbar character, its all I gots.