Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I came, I saw and I leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Six milliard people on a planet, a planet lost in the space. A small planet, a point in the space. The universe, huge and so powerful.
From Big Bang the chaos was born. How is from the chaos able the universe build ? Is the universe managed by the chance ? It's one of the most important questions for the Scientists (physical). Someones say than God exists; others say no. But Who knows ?
And if yes, and if the universe had a memory; an old child of 13,5 milliard years endowed with a memory. But it's only a theory.

Human, him, has a memory. In reality, his cerebrum never forgets. If he remembers everything, he becomes mad and commits suicide. But that, it's the domain of the human psychology.

Who am I ?

Remaining in about 100 kilometres from Belgium, from Luxembourg and from Germany, in a city of medium size, in a country of medium size : France.
Some passions : physical, History (Ancient Greece and more particularly : Athens) and the revolutions in the history, literature, science fiction, theater, chess (competition during serveral years but I stopped), music, sports, ... . I'm interested by Gerrmany, Russia, and my country sure, the games.
Different games than I appreciated : Diablo 2 (the best game), Baldur's Gate 2, Homeworld 2, Age of Empire 2, Caesar 3, Imperium Galactica 2, Sudden Strike, Battle Front 2 (but I detest Starwars).
My favourite films : 2001 Space Odyssey, Stargate.
My favourite books : Voyager de l'inconnu (translation in english : Voyager of the unknow) - P.K. Dick / La fin de l'?ternit? (translation : The end of the Eternity) - Isaac Asimov / L'affaire Charles Dexter Ward (translation : The file Charles Dexter Ward) - H.P. Lovercraft
My favourite authors : Balzac and Christian Bobin (French authors)
Music : Classic (Beethoven and Mendelson), Hard Rock (Iron Maiden, ...), techno, Disco, Funk, Ragtime, country
My favourites songs : What a feeling (Irene Cara), Hallowed by thy name (The number of the best - Iron Maiden)

I stopped during 3 years. I saw the video. I thought : why not. I installed the game, played on solo and and I tried on multi. I saw, it was very well but I stop.
I was a good player, a good pilot but Freelancer is finished for me. Yes, maybe on my server with FL Server with your mod and others, but not on an other server.
I passed time on different servers : french, german, russian, english, american, ..., and I won't never forget. I don't forget someones, some friends on this game. some others too, some idiots, I didn't forget !

But the life is in the real life. I've got a project in head. It's impossible to accomplish it but the life is made projects, ideas, dreams and phantasms. Otherwise, it's not the life. Don't forget, Freelancer is a game, only a game.

--------------------------------------------------

The video is very well, the music is very good but I think that it misses something : some voices, kind "Chorus of the Red Army", at the end to give more force, more powerful at this music - personal opinion.

Music : some Sacred Monsters
Its not just a game, Its a space ship game. I'm sure someone has that quote around here.
Freelancer is the best outer space game that i have ever played and i am so glad that i was introduced to freelancer

Nikoli
it is a great game, but the RP here is what makes it so fun.
' Wrote:it is a great game, but the RP here is what makes it so fun.
This aint a "great" game, its AWSOME! Most peoples RP is really good.
Hello, new member. No, I did not bother reading your wall of text. Yes, I do welcome you here.
BYE THEN!
hello, and, goodbye.
Whatever?

Farewell to you, Mr. Nobody.

Next time don't even bother sending a message if it's for telling you're not going to play.. Who cares.

Oh, by the way, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObmYFcwvEX0...feature=related
Pages: 1 2