Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Taking a Forced Hiatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've really enjoyed my time at Discovery, but I have a few Real Life things to take care of and I need to make some priority decisions with my life. I won't have the time to play during the rest of the summer and the beginning of the School Year. I suppose I'll go out with the old Cliche of thanking people so, without further ado:

BULLDOGNK- I know him as Tony Mazan and Josef, he got me interested in playing Freelancer some age ago whilst playing a completely unrelated Game, SA:MP if it means anything to you. Yeah he probably won't read this, but may as well mention him.

Chakotay- Getting me setup in my first Transport, teaching me how to make some credits in this game, unfortunately for me, I hated/stillhate Trading.

Blodo- Put me in my first real faction, I knew absolutely nothing about the Hessians, let alone how to play a Rheinland Pilot, but as of late I'd say Rheinland Unlawfuls are some of the most fun characters to play as.

Coriko Lameos- Big thanks to this guy, I met him completely by chance, flying an Avenger through Rheinland space, looking for an Eagle. I probably still owe him 70 Million Credits, but I won't admit it. I've left him my only real pricey ship, so I assume that covers my debt to him.

Everyone else here at Discovery, Kudos to you, I don't think I could recall a single day of playing Discovery that I didn't enjoy, this is probably the most enjoyable RP'ing game I've ever played, I hope this server and its community prospers and that I'll be back in the fall to see it do so.

Its been real,
Jake Shattuck (AKA: Josh Sheffield)

Edit: I'll still lurk the forums and occasionally play any shared accounts I have access to, but don't expect me around anytime soon.
Good luck, man. Enjoy real life for a bit, and come back to us, mmk?
Yeah it's sad to see you go but I'll hold a chair for you until you get back mate.
' Wrote:Well, I've really enjoyed my time at Discovery, but I have a few Real Life things to take care of and I need to make some priority decisions with my life. I won't have the time to play during the rest of the summer and the beginning of the School Year. I suppose I'll go out with the old Cliche of thanking people so, without further ado:

BULLDOGNK- I know him as Tony Mazan and Josef, he got me interested in playing Freelancer some age ago whilst playing a completely unrelated Game, SA:MP if it means anything to you. Yeah he probably won't read this, but may as well mention him.

Chakotay- Getting me setup in my first Transport, teaching me how to make some credits in this game, unfortunately for me, I hated/stillhate Trading.

Blodo- Put me in my first real faction, I knew absolutely nothing about the Hessians, let alone how to play a Rheinland Pilot, but as of late I'd say Rheinland Unlawfuls are some of the most fun characters to play as.

Coriko Lameos- Big thanks to this guy, I met him completely by chance, flying an Avenger through Rheinland space, looking for an Eagle. I probably still owe him 70 Million Credits, but I won't admit it. I've left him my only real pricey ship, so I assume that covers my debt to him.

Everyone else here at Discovery, Kudos to you, I don't think I could recall a single day of playing Discovery that I didn't enjoy, this is probably the most enjoyable RP'ing game I've ever played, I hope this server and its community prospers and that I'll be back in the fall to see it do so.

Its been real,
Jake Shattuck (AKA: Josh Sheffield)

Edit: I'll still lurk the forums and occasionally play any shared accounts I have access to, but don't expect me around anytime soon.

Monkey.:P

Take care.

(Also, Happy Birthday if you are not here for that. Not long to go.:D)