Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Clarification for everyone going to Gallia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
On my way into gallia with my junker last night, I came across four players of varying sirius factions (affiliations, not player factions), including two Zoners, and Orbital Spa & Cruise, and an IMG ship. These players were all trading neon and Cryocubes to and from Gallia lawful bases.

Listen, I know it's hard concept to understand, but in Gallia the good guys are the bad guys, and the bad guys are the good guys. Yea, the french are bass-ackwards, but you need to figure that out, preferrably sooner rather than later.

Gallia lawful factions are hostile to all sirius factions with the exception of the junkers. They're even hostile to the zoners, your neutrality means nothing to them. If you are a non-junker of any Sirius faction, you should -only- be landing on Council-, and to a lesser extent Maquis-Owned bases.

/t can do you a lot of good, Ten. No need to waste forum space on things those people will never read anyway.
See someone do wrong, just PM them for meepsake.

+1
I actually completely support Tenacity doing this. While you might be true, Sindroms, you might also be false.

Besides, it's not his job to launch into 30 minute ingame conversations/arguments with every single people who aren't doing something right. Not only does it make him look like a rule-lawyer, the people he says it to might also start rule-lawyering him back.
That touches on the major problem with Gallia - it has all sorts of unique commodities that sell really, really well. But none of the Gallic factions can really trade them out and none of the rest of Sirius can come buy them. Of course, that just leads to all sorts of powertrader chaos.
Yeah, while I am not playing anymore, I do agree that, sometimes you just have to slap people in the face with what should be obvious. However, I don't think this kind of behavior will change...there have always been traders trading commodities they shouldn't have, in ships they shouldn't be in, and in places they shouldn't be. My answer...KAPLOW
Meh. IF i'm taking out my Brigand char, i'm going around and tax those who come from Sirius and trade with the Gallic lawfuls for doing so. I'd say the Council should also do it.
Perhaps it would be possible for all Gallic (unofficial) faction leaders to come together somehow, and make up some schedule when who can come online and stop those who are docking where they shouldn't. Of course, biiiiiiiiiiiiig perhaps. And another problem would be.... who of you wants to say "You come on then and then, you then and then......."
I wasnt going to post here, as I feel this has been said many times before, though another doesnt hurt, but mainly I would like to respond to what some other have had to say.

' Wrote:Besides, it's not his job to launch into 30 minute ingame conversations/arguments with every single people who aren't doing something right. Not only does it make him look like a rule-lawyer, the people he says it to might also start rule-lawyering him back.
If you want to see change it is your job to better inform people and educate them about RP. Try not to rule-lawyer or argue, but bringing the rules into it in a matter of fact sort of way may be necessary to convince someone. Just be polite and very careful with your wording. If they still dont listen then it is your job to inform someone who the very stubborn person will listen to, aka, admins.

' Wrote:That touches on the major problem with Gallia - it has all sorts of unique commodities that sell really, really well. But none of the Gallic factions can really trade them out and none of the rest of Sirius can come buy them. Of course, that just leads to all sorts of powertrader chaos.
Most unique Gallic commodities are also sold on council or junker bases where all Sirrians are welcome.

' Wrote:Meh. IF i'm taking out my Brigand char, i'm going around and tax those who come from Sirius and trade with the Gallic lawfuls for doing so. I'd say the Council should also do it.
Perhaps it would be possible for all Gallic (unofficial) faction leaders to come together somehow, and make up some schedule when who can come online and stop those who are docking where they shouldn't. Of course, biiiiiiiiiiiiig perhaps. And another problem would be.... who of you wants to say "You come on then and then, you then and then......."
It would be nice, but people who play recreationaly dont really like to be tied down by schedules. Then it becomes like work. If you arent in any of the Gallic skype chats and would like to be added, please let me know.
Provide me those "Zoner' names in PM.

I may have some "Shizlating" to do.

Mal
' Wrote:If they still dont listen then it is your job to inform someone who the very stubborn person will listen to, aka, admins.
Or faction leaders, that may work too. Especially with he new mail system.
' Wrote:On my way into gallia with my junker last night, I came across four players of varying sirius factions (affiliations, not player factions), including two Zoners, and Orbital Spa & Cruise, and an IMG ship. These players were all trading neon and Cryocubes to and from Gallia lawful bases.

Listen, I know it's hard concept to understand, but in Gallia the good guys are the bad guys, and the bad guys are the good guys. Yea, the french are bass-ackwards, but you need to figure that out, preferrably sooner rather than later.

Gallia lawful factions are hostile to all sirius factions with the exception of the junkers. They're even hostile to the zoners, your neutrality means nothing to them. If you are a non-junker of any Sirius faction, you should -only- be landing on Council-, and to a lesser extent Maquis-Owned bases.

*CLAPS* Your not even back 24 hours and already you have started another Retard Thread!
Why isit Retarded you might ask?? Well how the Hell do you know that these players did not acquire said commodities from an UnLawful Base? or maybe they bought the commodities off a third party ? Tell me were you there Tenacity when each player bought there Commodities?? Answer is No and by saying that all these players did buy them from lawful bases tells me your trying to Over DRamatize the Situation like you do evrywhere else! Do us all a Favour and Stop with the crap stirring !

Edit: Look who's calling the kettle black, sir. You've done your share of stirring as well. Enough with the attitude and the insults, or I'll come down on all of you like a load of Precious Mao buttons from Thud. Mal.
Pages: 1 2 3