Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: account being banned cause of sibling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so my brother wasnt playing by any rules and just killing people and beiing well.....himself......
and in result the admins banned all accounts that had ever connected to are internet IP
including mine how would i go about asking the admins to unblock mine?

usernames on that file (if it helps)
AXEL
cruzer
jumper

plz help someone.
go to the ban appeals thread
' Wrote:go to the ban appeals thread
thanks il try it
i cant mannage to find that forum
Well, I dont know about this thread either. I would PM an admin and make your case. Better make it good too because it sounds like "your brother" committed some serious infractions. Now when I put "your brother" in quotes, I am not necessarily implying that it was really you, but how are the admins supposed to know if it was you or your brother? This is where this kind of thing gets really tricky. So like I said, you had better make it good.
yah i got side tracked appeal here: its for speed modding, cheat detection, and ban appeals, its pinned under server rules....sorry i was watching stargate sg-1 season 4 is on hulu now:)

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10755
I think that thread is not for this kind of issue actually venture, but yeah, it also says PM and admin, so, yeah.
yeah i read through it....apparently its more for unjust bans....

i would suggest emailing one of the admins. and have them forward it to the others for a "executive review" if you would....but then again its most likely that you may have to wait out the ban...as they may be skeptical as to whether you will be able to guarantee that your brother doesnt do this again.

i guess the easiest thing would be to talk to an admin, and see if it would be easier, for review on that ban forum....as it saves them from having to forward a bunch of emails, they might want you to make your case there, so they all have access to the same information at the same time...thats just a thought though
And the account will be unbanned on the fourth of July. Your 'brother' was using language considered
unacceptable here as well as his other rule violations. Seems the post was uncharacteristically mis-placed.

Hoodlum