Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: looking for....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
newbie question i know but i searched and i couldn't find where they were(google only showed that discovery had added these systems)
ok i'm looking to buy a shadow(to remind ppl, i play SP....just love the disco mod:D)
and i checked the wiki....
http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Shadow
it said omega-47
AND
omicron-82
i used disco's main page for the map....
http://igiss.net/files/discoverymap.jpg
as you can see, the very top last one to the right; is omicron-82 now when i try to find the jump gate @ omicron alpha.... it isn't there -,-' aswell as omicron 81's(i only can get to omicron-80):rtfm:

now if you look @ the bottom, edge of reighland(sorry for being newbie-ish just trying to be discriptive) there is omega-47.... no i get there and dock with ALL the bases(planets were un-dockable) and NONE had the shadow.:rtfm:

so i was hoping, if a shadow player(if that makes sense:P) or perhaps somebody that's been there....if he could tell me why i can't reach it?..... i'll keep looking and update, but i'm just asking if someone had it if he/she could tell me where it is?....
Sorry, that ship is for Phantom members only.
Please see the Phantom recruitment thread for details.
*ahehehe...*
' Wrote:(to remind ppl, i play SP....just love the disco mod:D)

Yeah. He wants to fly the Shadow in SP. So, he can.

Anyway, it should be around 2 F/G. And good luck having Phantom rep.
' Wrote:Anyway, it should be around 2 F/G. And good luck having Phantom rep.
another newbie question....
what's 2 F/G?...O____o i don't think i've met wit the phantoms yet :$..... can somebody point out where there systems' are?
*whispers they are everywhere. Look behind you*
2 F/G is G2 or F2 consolidated.
Oops. I forgot to mention that would be in Omega 47, sector 2 F/G.
as you can see, the very top last one to the right; is omicron-82 now when i try to find the jump gate @ omicron alpha.... it isn't there -,-' aswell as omicron 81's(i only can get to omicron-80)

The jumphole for 82 is rather apart from all the others in the top right. 81 is connected to 80, basically in the exact opposite position as the alpha jumphole relative to the base.