Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So I lost my mind and decided to come back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I lost my mind and decided to come back, after months of hiatus. If I stay or not, well, we'll see:P

No clue who am I? Good for you:P
I used to go around with characters like Shade., Wilde.Hreidmar, Aoi_Ichi.Kintaro, Keepers.Malam, etc.

Either way, I'll be setting up atleast one character again. A little loan would be appreciated (though, err, don't expect to see your money back anytime soon. I don't do traders remember).

For now, I will not be joining any factions, just FYI.

So yeah. Despite the fact that I'll be away for 3 weeks in about a week...I'm baaack o_O

Anything I need to know? Anything happened while I was away?
Welcome baaaack.

And yeah, you should know something.
Michael Jackson died.
Old news, half the world has been shouting that at me already:P

And thanks:)
Caelum! Welcome back!

Things you should know: There's a little shakiness in the Order leadership, craziness in Omega-49 (GC is now Syndney apparently), a whole bunch of factions got approved official status, and the rules changed.
' Wrote:There's a little shakiness in the Order leadership,

There's shakiness in the Order as a whole. The influx of ex-Corsairs into their Cap fleet is overwhelming them.

Welcome back, Caelum.
Welcome back Caelum!
Welcome back! Never got to work out the hunting deal with you:)Oh well, character's gone now.
Thanks guys:)

Anyone fancy err, donating, say, 50 million credits (which you'll never see again as I usually have almost no credits:P) for me to set up a merc char? Thanks XD
Thought you wouldn't go too far. Welcome back, maggot:P
' Wrote:Thanks guys:)
Anyone fancy err, donating, say, 50 million credits (which you'll never see again as I usually have almost no credits:P) for me to set up a merc char? Thanks XD

Howdy . .. I might be able to help 'ya a bit . . . Dun know about the 50 mill though . . Look me up when I'm in game and we'll see what we can do . . .
Pages: 1 2