Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi all !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all at Disco :Di am another Nima refugee lol been told by a friend you have a great FL server and mod from what ive read and seen on the forums looks great. :yahoo:
I have played FL for about 5 years or so i have played offline and online been in a small handful of clans, RP as hunter, smuggler and pirate i am looking forward to getting used to the in depth RP you have here with time, and adjusting to the rules here.
Hiya to any other Nima refugee's already here ! you might remember me as: [Kupo]-Capt-Dragon-[H]
hi there welcome on disco, have fun.. and have a [Image: cookie-bite-web.jpg]

:P
Welcome!@

Helooooo!!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gets beaten with stick*
Hello and welcome.

If you want to learn more about the mod be sure to check out the wiki. It's incomplete and a little out of date in some places, but we are working on it. The rules are a little long, but not terribly hard to get used to and they all follow a few common themes.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. There is also a player group dedicated to helping people in game known as The Angels. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here.

Most of all though, Have Fun!
Hi All

i new here,:)

BOBO
Stop beating reaven with a stick!

Now, read the Holly Book until you understand it, read some sanctions (1 or 2 pages), and you'll understand the Holly Book even better.

Else than that... WELCOME!