Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aces&eights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Greetings Discovery !

I'm a early 4.84 veteran who, out of curiousity, came back to have a look on is favorite FL mod.

Glad to say that I intend to spend much more time on my good old smuggler character after a very long leave of absence ! (about 1 year)

Hope to see you in space anytime soon ! :cool:

PS: thumbs up for the mod dev's, the latest additions (smuggler ID in particular) is awesome !
Well then. Welcome back to here!
welcome back.
remember this: 1milzrdai!
Hey, welcome back! Always good to have <strike>new</strike> returning members! Some new things you should know:

* The rules have been updated

* IDs have also been updated, Corsairs cannot attack OSC that are carrying certain cargo for example.

* We now have a auto-updater, kudos to cannon.

* We now have 8X the fun!:)
Welcome back.:D
Welcome back.

I like your sig/avatar :)
Welcome back.

Although I don't believe im being too anoying,

*gets beaten with stick*
I hope to see you in space as well

Nikoli

We all know that uyou arent really annoying reavengitair only sometimes cough, cough.

Nikoli
' Wrote:Greetings Discovery !

I'm a early 4.84 veteran who, out of curiousity, came back to have a look on is favorite FL mod.

Glad to say that I intend to spend much more time on my good old smuggler character after a very long leave of absence ! (about 1 year)
Hope to see you in space anytime soon ! :cool:
PS: thumbs up for the mod dev's, the latest additions (smuggler ID in particular) is awesome !
i believe there were smuggler id on .84 but yea kudos to them indeed. great mod. Welcome back i hope you going to have fun here. I know i do.
Pages: 1 2