Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reputation/Mission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like topic describ i looking for "high level mission" to get reputation higher for Bounty Hunters.
Looked in Manchester and Omega 15, i couldnt find mission with higher level.
Anyone know were i can find base that got this mission.

The goal is to get good rep with their guard also.
All missions increase your rep by the same amount. There is no benefit, other than credits, to taking higher level missions. As for mission difficulty, I'm not very certain on that one. Perhaps someone with some BH experience could enlighten us.
True and like you said if someone with BH exp will share some info on high mission level for BH that would be nice.
Go to Sheffield Station.
Buy double bribe in bar. If double bribe doesn't appear, log out and back in until it does appear.
Your BHG rep should be full green. Use /droprep to drop your BHG rep back down. Failing missions doesn't affect your Guard rep so keep aborting missions until your BHG rep drops to three bars white to the left of centre.
Buy bribes again.

BHG guard rep should be full green now. You'll have to fly to omega 56 to double check it if you havent encounetered BHG guard npc's or pc's already.
Use /drop rep to remove other factions from the rep list if they are ahead of the Guard rep.

It will cost you a bit of money. Droprep is 780000 I think. And the bribes are close to 1 million each time.

Edit: The fact that you can, ludicrously, get BHG Guard rep without doing any missions is balanced by the fact that
a - repping ships via missions is so boring and time-consuming
b - the missions in omega 15 are almost impossible
When i abort mission after mission the rep bar only gets to 3 empty bar from right. So im always green, not white:(
Should have done /droprep first to bring it to white.
Keep aborting missions to reduce BHG rep,not Guard rep - it isn't affected. It just means a bribe wwill cost more but be more effective..
When i use droprep i only loose 2 bars and still green.
I have tride to do to droprep after each other and logged off between.
Strange is what i say:D