Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IMG Guard reputation bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have observed a bug.

I was in Tau-44, swapping my IMG regular gunboat for Nyx, when I realised I was able to buy the Guard ID, which I did.
However, not remembering that I repped it, I checked on the repchart, and found out that the IMG Guard rep wasn't even in the green (Close, but not green) however, my Colonial Remnant and regular IMG reps were full green.

Currently, I'm working on fixing my Guard rep, to go along with the ID.

Char name: Franz.Wagner
Well it generally takes longer to achieve a guard rep.
Just because your regular IMG rep is full, your guard doesn't have to be.

Go to Falkland and do more missions to get the guard rep to rise, and then use /droprep to change tags.

However, note that you don't really have to have IMG Guard tag to have IMG Guard ID.
You can fly with a Guard ID and normal tag.
Thanks. Currently, I'm stuck with, maybe Council rep, I'm not sure. It seems the autosetting reputation wizard is malfunctioned.

As for my previous bug report, you misunderstood, I think. I was reporting that I was able to buy an IMG guard ID even if IMG guard Rep wasn't on the maximum.
Oh, is there still an IMG Guard ID sold in Tau-44, despite it being Colonial now? Or did the bases not get switched?
Yeah, that's the one! Anyway, I deleted that character, so I guess everything is in order now. Thanks.
' Wrote:Oh, is there still an IMG Guard ID sold in Tau-44, despite it being Colonial now? Or did the bases not get switched?
They got switched, I just guess noone bothered removing the ID.
' Wrote:They got switched, I just guess noone bothered removing the ID.

Ahh. And if it's sold on a CR base, it means that it'd be CR rep that would determine if you could buy the ID, not IMG Guard.