Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: speed indicator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ive looked EVERYWHERE and couldnt find how to make my speed indicating thing go higher then 300 when i cruise. the ship travels at a cruise speed of 450. but it displays 300. hwo do i make it show a higher number? :(
You don't... Modding your speed is against server rules. The max speed you can go is 350. ( I think ). Live with it.

Unless, you mean when your cruise it does not show up as 350... Then there must be a glitch in the ship.
I think he means on another mod. I see Wolfpack is going to respond, let him answer.
yea, i do mean for another mod. sorry for the confusion.

ok, il show u:
[Image: untitledpf6.png]

it shows me goin 300. but im actualy traveling at 450. it wont display any higher. i need it to show that im going 450.

hope u understand what i mean now.
Tidus, the numbers don't lie. If that indicator says 300, then you're going 300. That has always been the maximum speed in regular Freelancer; Disco just bumped it up a bit.

But if you're playing a different mod, and something is telling you that the ship flies at maximum speed of 450, then that something is lying to you. Maybe the modders never got around to making the ship move any faster.
EDITed the whole thing:

stop treating me like a newb mate. i kno whats happening, i can clearly see it speeding up, the number not increasing, this is for my mod, and i cant believe how hard it is to find out how to do 1 simple thing.
stop saying the ship isnt going any fast,
if i can beat the ships traveling in a tradelane with my cruises and its still showing 300, im sure im traveling alittle faster then that, dont u think???

it simply will not display my speed above 300. so yes, it is lieing. there must a way to change this as most mods do that.