Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so Im new with this mod and all what I can say about it is I like it alot. I have read the rules but there might be (hopefully not) something what Im doing wrong. Let me know if there is something that i can do the right thing.

But thats enuogh talking. See you in game!
Hello and welcome. As you noticed the rules are a little complex, reading sanction reports helped me gain a better understanding of many of them.

I am glad to hear you have already checked them out and that you are open to feedback.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. There is also a player group dedicated to helping people in game known as The Angels. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here.

Most of all though, Have Fun!
'sup
Welcome! As a pretty new disco player myself, I can tell you that you'll be able to pick up the rules with ease. My trick was to take a big look at the wiki. You can find it here.

Happy playing!
Welcome to discovery!

Have fun,

Read da rulez!

Go discover!

and don't beat me with a -

*gets beaten with stick*
Welcome to Discovery!

*joins the people beating reaven with a stick*
Welcome to Discovery! Make sure to read the rules, especially the PVP ones.;)If you need some help go to Swift's Disco assistance channel!
Welcome to Disco!