Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SW:ToR Freighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I got 3ds max working again earlier this week and have been doing a ton of test models to get back into the feel of it... I finished this up today for the Star Wars: The Old Republic forums, as an ebon-hawk-esque freighter for my bounty hunter. Probably not going to fit into freelancer, but I wanted to show off the model anyways =P

[Image: 289x93n.jpg]

[Image: ick0b9.jpg]

[Image: dzf6es.jpg]

[Image: 34zd5kl.jpg]

[Image: 11aescz.jpg]

[Image: igx8vn.jpg]
Actually, it looks generic enough to fit into any sci-fi setting. I can see Junkers or smugglers using this, or maybe pirates?
Reminds of the Lane Hacker gunship with the general shape. Looks interesting.
Looks nice!
And.... F*** i cant wait for this game to come out. :laugh:
here you go, it can be a unioner ship =P

[Image: 35c28sg.jpg]

[Image: sqp8i0.jpg]
Looks good. I'd love to get ToR, but I may need to get a new computer. Actually, I would have to if I wanted to play the game. Looks good, but I don't like the windows? in the back.

Heh, that could replace the firefly.
if I made ship models for a thousand years, I could not replace the awesomeness of the firefly.

That ship just needs new textures, whoever did the texture job for freelancer with it did horribly =(
I think its a really good model. Very cool job there Tenacity,
The modle itself looks great, and so does the second texture, but the first one... I dunno, maybe once it has better lighting effects it will look different.
You can model? Oh shi-

Kewl.
Pages: 1 2