Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty Hunter Turrets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I got bored of BHG turrets looking like the basic ones, so i made a new model for them, to make them a bit more interesting..

' Wrote:Alright, here is the new and final turret, one model for all 3 versions.

http://i27.tinypic.com/5cerr5.jpg
[Image: 33p3r6u.jpg]
[Image: 2nrjz8o.jpg]
[Image: 2wntn45.jpg]
[Image: 98umi8.jpg]
[Image: 10opgqx.jpg]
[Image: 6zab0m.jpg]

Voice your opinions...
I really like them. Brilliant design.
Has definitly my vote.
I don't know, I like how the primaries have a single turret barrel - after all they have a single projectile. Perhaps try and work on a single barrel turret? Core-ify it with some power tubes or something.
you know the center bean on which the turret barrels are connected to? try thickening them, and then i think it'll be good to go. the textures are distorted/blurry, so i suggest trying to fix those. if you look at the base, certain faces have that black/yellow pattern going left to right, certain faces have it opposite. i suggest turning them to be facing one way only.

fix those, and they are good to go.
Actually, I would suggest that the number of guns on the turret is corresponding to the rate of fire. At least, transport turrets seem to be this way. Also, why not make a missile turret?
I don't eally et what you're trying to say about thickening some part Gurj, but the stripes go same way on both sides, since all side parts are mirrored.

And, here is a quick 1 cannon gun...

[Image: x1zpmu.jpg]
[Image: 1jkzdz.jpg]
[Image: 263cvbc.jpg]
[Image: mwbjn4.jpg]

My own opinion on this gun is xD..
Oh, and here is a madel i made to replace a mortar some time ago.

Never finished texturing it though, oh well...

[Image: 281suc1.jpg]
[Image: 2d1ts38.jpg]
[Image: bgqwcn.jpg]
[Image: 2vk00pc.jpg]

EDIT: Whoops, soz about double post..
I like the asymmetrical bolts or whatever, looks like it was repaired. Talking about the mortar one.
The last one looks a bit too cartoon-cannonish, the others look very good though.
Lest one... ehhh....

But the BHG get quad turrets? Not ever the Rheinland Battleship has quad turrets. How about you make them double turrets instead?
Pages: 1 2 3