Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings to all of you :]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. My name is Matthew, i living in Poland and my hobby is extreme bicycling ( you know, certanly Freeride,DH,4X) . I was playing old version of mods ( from 4.82 ) but my country is was not so good connected with internet, so i was only able to play SP:(. but now i read all rules on the server and i wanna try be good in RP:D. I think Freelancer is a best game ( maybe Microsoft some screw up in this ) in space simulator that was created on PC. I dont wanna get any troubles to any guys on server. I try to be max friendly to all and respect rules. Cheers :]
Cheers back to you! And welcome! Reading the rules is a good way to start, however, feel free to click the Holy Book link in my sig.

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask, may it be in forum, in game (PM a player of a faction for example [The_Angels]), or in Skype in the great Disco Help chat. Details in this subforum.
Nice to see more new incomers (as Im one of them).

Read the rules, you cant miss that command:P.

And have fun!
Hello and welcome.

Seems like you're off to a pretty good start. Like Arg said, feel free to ask questions and if your interested and want to meet some nice long time players, the help channel is a great place to do that.

If you ever want advice on or critique of RP ideas, feel free to ask for that as well. I hope you enjoy your time here.

See you around.
Welcome to Discovery.

Each time I post, the time it take for someone to come along and -

*gets beaten with stick*
WELCOME TO DISCO!!

Enjoy your stay and join the Corsairs;)
'sup

*beats reavengitair with a stick*
Hello, have fun at discovery! If you need some help, PM one of us members with a high post count;)We are always happy to help!