Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CANNON!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I can't take it anymore. Yesterday I got divided by zero for speed modding while turning in my Xeno Roc. Today while turning in my LN Guardian. It's happened around five times to my KNF Chimera, and once to my BHG Hammerhead.

[color=white]I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

There's something in the way I turn that upsets the anticheat detection. Please, PLEASE fix it. Turn it off and make it manual or something. It's really starting to get on my nerves, because I'm not cheating, and it keeps killing me when I'm winning fights.

*fumes*
I am sure he will have it fixed by the time your 60 days are up.
I suggest you stop dodging for now, until the problem is resolved:D
So we are going to turn the anti-cheat detection into manual just because one person has a problem?
It happened to Ogris today. Right in fron of my Eyes, his SHire just went poof. He lost 7 Million with it.
Already happened to me twice.
No, it's an epidemic. It just keeps happening to me a lot and I'm getting sad/mad:(
Oh no King Zapp has a problem, turn off everything !!!!
It doesn't need to be turned off. I'm asking for Cannon to look at it and figure out why it's killing people that aren't doing anything wrong and hopefully fix it. That too much to ask?
Mebee, you are haxploiting?
I expect that its being looked at, we don't need admin posts to tell us that.

I think there should be a blog or something about all the fixes and tweaks that don't relate to security that shouldn't be disclosed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4