Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need a new signature!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, I want a new signature, no offense Internity, the current one you made for me is a great signature. I just feel like a new one ^^

This one is also for the character: Zarevo Kaputski

I wanted to try something different so I took a picture of my eyes from a weird position and I hope someone could modify the picture and turn it into a signature. The only requirement i have to make the picture I will upload here into a signature and add the name: Zarevo Kaputski

Color, font, everything is up to you!

[Image: eyesd.png]

I do hope this picture is good enough to work with!

Thank you!

Oh and reward is 20 million credits D:
The idea is not that bad, however the picture is... very blurry and too bright. Also, the eye on the right side is cut off, so you can't really use it (just tried it in PS).
Yeah I expected as much to be honest.

Well if nobody can find it doable I will just request a normal signature D:
' Wrote:Well if nobody can find it doable I will just request a normal signature D:
For Kaputski?

And: what in it? Any ship wishes?
Like Sleipnir already said, the photo is in bad quality. Some better photo would be nice, and if possible, screened with normal Digital camera not with Web camera.

Although... here is my try....

[Image: zarevokaputskysignaturev.png]

That is all what came to my mind using your photo...
I like that render of the Revolution bomber... sorta nice feel. Cartoony? very pretty.
The request has been aborted due to the picture I provided is too bad in quality to be fully doable into a signature.

Sorry for taking up some of your time but I appreciate your try Altaris. I have made another private request to a person who will deal with my signature ^_^
No problem mate. Suggesting to ask YF. He has more skills with Sig making at the minute.