Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What are the odds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are the odds of an ex-Order Guard Commodore(The 122nd Order Guard Leader)
getting brain washed into the Liberty Navy(Where if I recall she was born into)?

//Please just answer the poll and go unless you pick other than explain.\\

Quote:Comments about the comments below:

~ The ex Order Commodore is a chick...a chick seducing a chick wont work.

~ Yes I agree with the Order doing training to counter it. Mind you she's
ex order now she's old and I want to revive her under a new flag. Old
Commodores forget how to do things.

~ @ Balthazar. She's a slave runner not a whore. She's dressed for the job.

~ @ Jimmy .... Maybe.....just maybe..... If not I can just make a new under
either a different name or same name. Lady Sharon Watson was of Bretonia
Noble Blood and somehow became a slave line captain so I dont see why not.
Hmm maybe another Noble under the Watson Family name.
GAH!

Move the question above the instructions please >.<
personal opinion? not likely. But I ain't saying it ain't possible, do what you think is appropriate (or simply awesome)

btw, stewcool. Your sig is.... you know.... maybe dress her a bit less .... you know. It ain't exactly SI-FI.:lol:
Probably the very first training an Order agent gets is to counter brainwashing.

So no.
I bet if anyone could do it, the LN would be effective at it. Well, maybe the LSF more, but they work together.
Sorry, defying your wishes and commenting anyways.

Normally I'd say Not Likely since, as Dancing Lady said, its probably their first order of business since they're dealing with mentally-influencing aliens on a daily basis.

But then again, anything is possible.

Half ein Half.
It doesn't matter if it's likely or not, as long as it's unique.
you wouldent nessarly need to brainwash into the LN(unless the order did indeed erase your memorys which i personally dont think they would as your ex navy and they probly would want whatever new tactics(like it or not order spys are good not gods theres some things they just wont know)or projects the navys devloped so brainwashing you would nullify that potential peice of advice(she might know if the navy is planing to raid or soemthing) so im voteing other

mabye she simply decided to have a change of heart and evaded the outgoing mindwipe the order might do also jimmy patterson might beable to convinve her back(rp story idea hint hint stew)
My brainwash he means being seduced by Admiral Malaign and Commodore Willows in their bikini's...

I think its very likely... *drool*

Maybe not brainwashed, but I can maybe see being forced too or somehow-reinstated for some operation...
I say "half and half" and here is why. Maybe, just maybe the LN could find the intell from the ex-Order pilot very useful and slide them into a low level officer's position to start to earn some trust.
One historical reference of someone who changed sides (although not brainwashed) would be Benedict Arnold. The British made the former Continental General a Brigadier General in the British Army as his knowledge of the Continental Army at the time of his trading sides would have been invaluable. That and it was his actions that really won the Battle of Saratoga even though Horatio Gates got the credit so Arnold was an accomplished officer.
Pages: 1 2