Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings, Salutations, and Felicitations...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings, Salutations, and Felicitations, ye of Discovery GC.

I am Calego, Calego K. to be more drawn out... I decided to stop by and join the forums as I feel they may be of great asset to me in my plight within your Discovery 24/7 RP servers.
A little about myself:
I am a budding Graphic designer that started out making signatures on another forum... Since then I have grown stronger in my power to wield and Image Editor. I will begin trying my hand again at making signatures though I fear that I have become... rusty. I love computers (more so when they work...) and cannot survive long without my own (Max time: about one or two months, and that was last year, I doubt that I could do it again now.). I am a very rational thinker so I may seem to be Johny Rain-cloud in some discussions... I am also experienced in the age old art of sarcasm and cynicism. (I am not experienced in the age old art of spelling and punctuation, however. I am doing my best to catch my mistakes though so bear with me.) I prefer to make myself as clear as possible in my messages. Normally I will not say anything unless it is worth saying. As thus my messages are rarely short (unless all that is worth saying is a cynnical or sarcastic comment...).
You will probably see me under the name Calego on the Discovery 24/7 RP Server (not the USA one, no country specified).
I have played Freelancer 1 for around a year now (not continuous but off and on for the past year) and am quite new to the tremendous world of the Discovery mod. I do think that it was made with amazing quality and a lot of effort was put into it. Although I do notice that some of the larger ships are takeoffs on Battlestar Galactica and Star Wars models... I suppose it is to be expected.

---------
To make a long story short:
Hi, I'm Calego...
Welcome to Disco :D
Indeed, many welcomes, may you stay.
(...In Discovery and in RP.)

Read the rules (they're mostly common sense, and you seem to have that) and don't break them. (Obviously.)

greetings. stop by dublin anytime to pickup a free cargohold full of gold.*

*up too 10 units of gold will be given to each player. attempting to take more then this will result in rapid particle impacts upon said persons hull.
The old starwars things are slowly trickling away when we get a new model to replace them with.

Anyway yeah, hello
Hello man, welcome to the forums and server.
I hope you'll be a nice addition to the place, and no worries, I adore cynicism and sarcasm.
So fire away.

Please read the rules and understand the concept of RP(And RP, please.), so you don't have any unwanted trouble.
Feel free to ask anyone any questions you might have, either here, PM me for instance, go to our Skype Help Channel, where there's a lot of experienced players willing to help you out with anything you need.

Also, if you see a player with a [The_Angels] name prefix, know that we're a faction that helps new players, and we're there just to help people like you. So give us a ring.

Good luck.

Note: As for BSG and Star Wars models, I honestly think we've removed them all. I know no Battlestar Galactica models exist any more. And as for Star Wars, to be frank, I never knew there were any. Oh well.
Welcome to Discovery! I suggest you read the Hol Book.
If you have any questions, ask them. Here, or in the Disco Help chat in Skype.

Have fun!
Welcome to discovery and I hope you'll enjoy playing here ^-^

See you in the game!
Welcome to Discovery!

Jump up and down, spin around three times... and avoid Xenos & Nomads:)
Welcome to Disco!
Have Fun!
Pages: 1 2