Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My new signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks to Goran for this signature.

And yes, now it is out. Your lovely, sweet, proud Corsair Elder Globalo is also your nightmare !!!!!!

Me likey. Jellyrawr for the win?
Aw. The one I made for you was still one of my favorite corsair-style sig I made.

but the nomad render sure looks weird...

but then again, I never managed to make a good render of these things...
If I recall correctly, that Nomad render is a still from the Order gif design thingy where they describe the Assassin.

Nice sig, though yeah, Yue's Corsair sig you had was win in a cup.
i liked your old sig better - i think. it was one of the best sigs when it comes to composition, proportions and images. - the new one is quite a lot more boring ( not bad - but compared to the old one, its worse from an artistic point of view )
I know yue, and i still have it saved because you maked awesome work and i am still very thankfully for it.
But i decided after year or so, that is time to say to others who ereshkigal is (goddes and ruler of the underworld, how nice:) ) and when i asked on skype, noone has good pictures of nomad fighters and i like how it is going from light side behind human ship, to dark side behind nad ship.

Btw yue when you are able to make something so good as was my corsair sig with nomad ships and you are able to make that picture is changing from one to another, say (as some have in sig, 2 different pictures replacing each other)
payment as for the last one, 100 milions credits:)
but it must be so awesome as corsair sig:)
That will degrade quality of picture very much, i mean changing sigs. And honestly all keeper renders suck, and because how they look you need a lot of time to make it look good in milkshape.
So it was Yue's huh? You paid for it 100 millions? :laugh:
Yes it was, and yes i paid. And i think that he maked awesome work.
I like your new sig.
Your old sig looked... stale... after months.
But your new sig looks... fresh. Like, right out of the supermarket.
Pages: 1 2