Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What is the ultimate loadout on Spatial?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok I was thinking of making a Freelancer or Mercenary with the Spatial craft. Please discuss what would be the best weapon loadout.

Best means kills things fastest at a LOW COST. also, if you are going to suggest guns, they must be accurate (have same movement speed).

Certain things are given such as Disco scanner, Armor upgrade, Cheetah thruster, but other wise...

GO!
I would go for mining lasers.
Those are the BEST to blow up those rocks really, really quickly.

Grrk I said kill things....
IMG tag, IMG ID, full IMG guns, supernova cannon, TCD (it has two torp slots right?), screamer mine, nuke mine.
GOLDEN BLADEx4
Adv. Deb Turret(650 one) x2
Firestalker Missile x1
Cannonball Missile x1
Supernova Antimatter Cannon x1
Nuclear Mine
Screamer Mine

The fast-regen type shield.

WIN.
Mercs with no CDs make me smile.

"I'm here to collect your bounty!"
"That's nice." *cruise*

Walker's suggestion is good. I would strongly recommend not putting a Cheetah thruster on a Spatial though.

NOTE: All my Bounty Hunter/Bounty Hunter related characters have CDs mounted as a rule. I just think it's proper RP.
I think the most vicious loadout I have seen was all Debs and a Nova. Obviously not gonna be much use for fighters, but it's pretty much a Mortar strapped to something the size of a bomber when you compare relative size and effectiveness.

two debs, a missile, all others are IMG guns, a screamer and a nuke mine and a train CD.
Thanks for the input guise
All debs and a SNAC
Pages: 1 2