Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings Discovery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys, i've been playing Discovery for what 3?-4? days now, and I can say with total honesty that I have found the first ever mod that I can play online (or game for that matter) and actually enjoy it.

After all, NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

classy avatar.

oh and welcome.
Why thanks;)
Nice.

Welcome.:D

You seem to be enjoying yourself, which is what people like to hear. I am sure someone else will point you to the rules, no doubt you have already read them, but eh.

If you need any help, feel free to PM either Swift, tazuras or myself on the forums, although I am sure many others would be more than willing to help you out or point you towards someone who can.

In-game, there is always those with [The_Angels] tag who can lend a hand.

Anyway, have fun, and spend more time in-game than on the forums.
Just remember fear, fear and surprise....Our two main weapons are fear, surprise, and a ruthless efficiency....(etc)

Welcome to Discovery! You've not met me in-game because I've not been in-game in a while, but you might see me tonight!
Welcome to Discovery. Would you be so kind to click the 'Holy Book' link in my sig? Knew you would.

If you have any questions, ask them here, or like noobl3t has said.

Have fun!
' Wrote:If you need any help, feel free to PM either Swift, tazuras or myself on the forums, although I am sure many others would be more than willing to help you out or point you towards someone who can.
If you don't like the color of their wings, feel free to add me to that list as well.

' Wrote:Anyway, have fun
Have fun, never forget to have fun.

' Wrote:Spend more time in-game than on the forums.
The community supports the game, not the other way around! I haven't logged in for more than a month, so on second thought, maybe you shouldn't add me to that list.
Welcome to disco, it is fun and it great, just read the rules and keep it fair. Have fun.
Yeah, I went to other servers and I found they had too many rules. "you MUST use clan tags!!!" "NO USUNG TAT SHIP!!! IT TOO GOOD!!!" Meh, anyways Discovery is quite reasonable in it's rules, and has a large player base. That's why I chose it. ANYWAYS, enough of my life. Have fun here!
Welcome to Disco! Have a great time!
Pages: 1 2