Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Paying for a sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: screen19p.png]

Thats the direction i want the ship facing

Name is Smokey_Bones

Make it like my Gattica sig

Also i want the format to flash between my light carrier and Smokey

100 million to the best sig creator.

edit Smokey is a smuggler so u can put a face in the foreground but make it transparent.

I would like to thank the traders of Sirius they donated the cash i pirated for every bit of it.
Request to be mooved to media center.

Moved as requested.
have you got the "guy" ( its a guy isn t it? or is it a gal? ) in your gattica sig as a render? - i don t think it can be extracted from your old sig.

or is another person supposed to display as the "captain" of the zoner whale - and if so... which person... - got a render of him/her?
[Image: smokey_bonesKopie.png]

If you want the picture of a person in there, just post it here.

Also, you can let your signature images change by uploading them to www.clintonio.com
It switches your signatures automatically without creating a new gif-file (which would result in worse quality).
[Image: final-fantasy-13-a1.jpg]

Weedalot did my Gattica sig using a render I pulled this image off google see if you can work with it.

Remeber best sig = 100 million credits.

Sleipnir i am liking the direction very mutch keep up the good work.

I have never really decided if smokey was male or female its more of a nick name then a real name

Pick changed. Thats from ff 13 if u can finder a better pic with the cape have at it.
Updated.
[Image: SmokeyBones.png]
How about this then?
Sleip nice work, but that profile was already used by Uselie.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27817

Suggesting to use Tifa :laugh:

[Image: FF-Tifa.jpg]
Hm, I'll wait and see what MythicalKaos thinks about it before I switch it to another render.
Pages: 1 2