Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy Folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to everybody,

After 3 years of playing on my old server I have decided to try Discovery.
I was probablly the most RP minded person on that server so I should hopefully fit in here no probs:)

I am 33 years old and love everything sci fi. I am a big fan of Firefly as you can guess and I will be basing my RP and story around Mal Reynolds. I plan to mostly trade legally and also a bit of smuggling on the side.(need cash to keep my boat flying). I'm aware that this is a popular char and has been used before so hopefully I am not stepping on anybodies toes by using it.

I only play FL about 5-8hrs a week nowadays but I still love it as when the first time I played it.

I have saved up my first million and have made a good start towards getting my Serenity. I still have a bit of trading to be done but I will get there in the end.

If anybody can give me some tips as to proper equipment and areas etc that I should be using then feel free to say so. Altho I was a vet on my old server I feel lost here so help would be appreciated.

Unfortunatley I am away for a weeks holiday but when I come back I will hopefully have a few replies to read and some advise to follow.

Thanks in advance, Mal.
1. Signing your posts with Mal may cause confusion. That's already reserved :)
2. Read the rules.
3. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here on the Forums, or join the Disco Help chat in Skype.
4. Have fun whereever you are on holidays, and have fun when you're back here!
Hey, welcome to our mini-universe! Have fun, play fair and read the rules. If you need some help, there's a disco assistance chat, (Swift runs it). And the name Mal is already taken by Malapocalypse. You may want to try Rey, or something else.