Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I need a Gaming Signiture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes, instead of having these quotes of people saying they are not amused, I have decided to have a signiture made. But not just a Freelancer signiture, I would like it to be a General Gaming signiture, including most of the games I play in it.
These games include:
  • Freelancer,
  • Counter Strike: Source,
  • Team Fortress 2,
  • Crysis,
  • CoD 4,
  • H.A.W.X.
I don't care what combination you use, but it must contain Freelancer and should have at least three of the games in. I have alot of money to spare at the moment, so i'm offering 50 million credits.

Whichever one I think is the best thats been submitted in a couple of days will get the money, and a place in my signiture being thanked. I can only offer limited screenshots, my skills in taking decent screenshots for signitures are very limited.

And somewhere on it it needs "Not Amused".
[Image: notamusedKopie.png]

Something like this?
' Wrote:

Something like this?

That is really nice... The colours blend perfectly into eachother.

I'm going to keep it open for a few more days but I say now that will be really hard to beat.
That is awesome Sleip.
Ooooo this looks like a challenge... If you can wait a day I'll give it a shot...
//sorry to be off topic but what is the middle game in that sig that he made?

Good luck to those who compete against that. I tried for a bit but never could I think of something that good.
' Wrote:

Something like this?

Awesome. (I am glad I picked you for my current signature.)
' Wrote://sorry to be off topic but what is the middle game in that sig that he made?

Good luck to those who compete against that. I tried for a bit but never could I think of something that good.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Omg that dude is all over Disco, on 1000 sigs, but it looks nice.
' Wrote:Omg that dude is all over Disco, on 1000 sigs, but it looks nice.

Crysis guy?
Pages: 1 2 3