Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: No more sentences beginning with dots ingame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime I start a sentence with a dot, it'll end up being sent to the console instead of the system (which luckily can be circumvented by beginning your sentence with a space), and when I try to begin a /l ... sentence it won't work at all.

Could somebody please fix it? It's really quite annoying for me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Don't begin a sentece with a dot. Use something else.
".move" ARE admin server commands.
No way around it.
Try doing space dot if your set on using dot

/l (space (space) ....you're and idiot

/l ....You're an idiot.
Hyung Soong Wrote:Don't begin a sentece with a dot. Use something else.
".move" ARE admin server commands.
No way around it.
Try doing space dot if your set on using dot

Ah, so you *can* use dots in local as well? Good to know. Well, looks like I've got to adjust then. Thank you Sindroms for the local workaround, I've tried one space in local but it didn't work so I assumed it didn't matter where the dot was, it wouldn't work.
Yeah, it's been interesting having to put the (space)(space) in front of the RP I type as a Harvester.

But, here's the interesting thing: On those things that I have pre-set, such as hitting /1<enter> - it puts them out just fine.

And just so everyone knows, saying that I'm scanning you for harvestable items is NOT an engagement notice, it's how I start my RP with you. Don't start shooting at me immediately when you see that, or just because I happen to be red with you. Harvesters need a little RP lovin' too...