Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What's your main credits income?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Mine actually is a mix of mission and smuggling. Missions can be incredibly fun and actually pays quite more than people would think--- profits are around 2 to 5 million per hour, if done correctly. More than enough to keep my chars alive.

My smuggling route also is rather safe, but it goes through California. Pays rather well, and it's quick.
Lawful and semi-unlawful trading.
Smuggling, occasionally trading lawfully with a friend. Shame my heart but when I need to actually make money to fund a project I stick to my backwater out of the way runs, rather than populating the houses. Don't mind getting pirated, don't like being pirated 9 times by gunboat fleets.
Running trade routes for Synth Foods is my primary source of income...and, well, my ONLY source of income for now. The backup computer I'm on is pretty finicky, and likes to overheat if I'm doing anything more complicated than flying and docking.

One complete trade circuit usually nets me about 8-12 mil (rough guesstimate, never really took the time to actually calculate it out), and takes maybe 20-30 minutes tops. This is, of course, variable and depends on how many times I get stopped and how many 'donations' I have to make.
Lawful trading for IMG/Zoners
' Wrote:Don't mind getting pirated, don't like being pirated 9 times by gunboat fleets.

Well, you're doing it wrong. Got pirated 4 times or so.

My most income i get from Trading. ~18 mil/tour.
Then occassional smuggling.
Then pirating.
Begging for money.

No seriously.
Trading lawfully, with a corporate trader - profits are low, but since I've given up any ambition to own anything larger than a GB, it'll be enough to keep my chars running and maybe for a new fighter now and then. I'm currently looking into bounty hunting as an alternative, since it seems to be much more fun than tedious F3-spamming and there's more interesting RP involved as well.
' Wrote:Begging for money.

No seriously.

He actually dances for me.
' Wrote:He actually dances for me.

Persian Belly Dance?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5