Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What do you picture your character wearing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Main Idea: Do your characters wear their NPC faction's uniform...or do you have a specific, custom outfit for them?

I just wanted to get an general idea of what people have pictured their characters looking like. Most of the time I came up with a specific outfit, just for them. The only time I used an already existing NPC clothing set for a character was Lena, my RFP. Since the RFP is an official state sponcered organization, their uniforms are...well uniform. But for say my Zoner and Junkers.... just made up some stuff from for them that suited them and what they did.

For instance: William McCoy
http://jack07.deviantart.com/art/Will-s-Re...utfit-129157927

From Leeds... worked in the Taus for a bit, he's a Junker...scrap collector. I based the outfit on some kind of futuristic mining gear with some Japanese influences... Tau's being right next to Kusari, they probably had some spare equipment in there. But at the same time, it's mostly Bretonian feeling color wise... also it has a certian heavy feeling and lack of grace compaired to something Kusari would probably make

That outfit was specifically made for him... while it may or may not harken back to the original Junker uniform.... I doubt the Junkers are the kind to make everyone wear a uniform...but that's just my thought

I could not make the poll thing for this work :c