Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need Some Suggestions on a Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so i just bought a Outcast Gunboat ''Tridente''. And I need some suggestiong on the setup, and since the tridente has difficult hardpoints, so i'd like someone that actually has one that can help me, but anyone can give suggestions. But please, if you have a tridente, say that you do:D

Anyway heres what i think i should do:

1. OC Turret
2. OC Turret
3. Missle Turret
4. Missle Turret
5. Razor
6. Razor
7. OC Turret
8. OC Turret

Notes: the 1-2 hardpoints on the tridente are the ones on top of it, 3-4, the ones under it, 5-6, in between the 2 'hull' at the front, 7-8, same as 5-6 but in the back part. 5-6-7-8 doesnt have much of a place to target.

So, anyone else ?
I'd do x2 pulse x2 battle razor, the rest OC Turrets.
If your going to be in liberty, then

DONT USE ANY MISSILE TURRETS!!!!!!!

Seriously, I can't fly 2 feet some days on my LPI Libby without getting swarmed by 3 Indy Tridentes packing missiles.
' Wrote:If your going to be in liberty, then

DONT USE ANY MISSILE TURRETS!!!!!!!

Seriously, I can't fly 2 feet some days on my LPI Libby without getting swarmed by 3 Indy Tridentes packing missiles.

If they wear a tag they are not independent.
Oh geez i hate tridentes
Don't bother with two missile turrets - use one to have more energy for other weapons.

Perhaps try, 7 outcast gunboat turrets 1 missile. Or 3 razors, 1 missile, 4 outcast gunboat turrets. To better your piracy / anti cap capability, add pulses.
Wish I could help. I haven't played..in forever, but what are u trying to kill, fighters, Big ships, or a Mix of both?, If ur goin for a mix, then that looks like it might work.
Uhm, a mix..

Anyway, thank everyone, i've decided mysetup, with some help from people PMing or telling me ingame..so, heres my Setup:

1. OC Turret
2. OC Turret
3. Missle Turret
4. GB Pulse Cannon,
5. Razor
6. Razor
7. OC Turret
8. OC Turret

This setup can wtfpwn fighters instantly, if used good though..BUT..since its my first time using razors...on a GB..i actually nvr used razors..not even on my carrier..so i sux..gotta practise moar..ok, thank everyone..again

kthxbai

-Soul Reaper