Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer and prison liner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My question, Can a freelancer use a Prison liner? now I know what your going to say, the freelancer ID hasn't got Liner written on it. But the cargo capacity states that a freelancer can use anything at or below 3600 and the prison liner has 3300. I don't think that the prison liner is really a liner at all, just an overly big transport. I need to know this because I have started The-Pegasus and the thought just occured to me.

Cheers Bear
Liners are a category of their own. If your ID doesn't say you can use them specifically, then you can't use them. If it says you can use them, then the cargo limits on your ID don't apply to them.
If the Freelancer ID doesn't work for you, consider OSC or Junker, perhaps.
Different spectrums that allow Liners. (I'm not sure if it's Junker or Junker Guard, actually. The latter isn't horribly hard to get.)
' Wrote:If the Freelancer ID doesn't work for you, consider OSC or Junker, perhaps.
Different spectrums that allow Liners. (I'm not sure if it's Junker or Junker Guard, actually. The latter isn't horribly hard to get.)

House and Military (At least I think the militarys do) IDs allow for the Prison liner specifically as well.

I think OSC is Lux liner only, since a Prison liner would make no sense.

Junker is best used with the Slave Liner methinks.
well I'm a Junker now and since my character salvaged the ship I think it fit's quite well.