Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Diamonds, am I missing something?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive found quite a few posts that suggest trading Diamonds between New Berlin and Cambridge. However I dont see any diamonds on New Berlin Planet for sale.

Did they remove diamonds from this station? Where are they now?
' Wrote:Ive found quite a few posts that suggest trading Diamonds between New Berlin and Cambridge. However I dont see any diamonds on New Berlin Planet for sale.

Did they remove diamonds from this station? Where are they now?
Lowest price would be Omega-11 Solarius Station belongs to Daumann Heavy Construction
another choice would be Bautzen Station in the Dresden system belonging to Kruger Minerals
Lowest price would actually be in the rocks in Omega 11.
>.>

<.<

:lol::crazy:;):laugh:
and i was shooting @#$%@ scrap outside pittsburgh....

' Wrote:Lowest price would actually be in the rocks in Omega 11.
>.>

<.<

:lol::crazy:;):laugh:
And that would actually be mining. It is a good thing to mine, keep in mind that there are a lot of Hessians in the area. Makes me wonder. If the Hessians will get one of those miners and enslave him will the diamonds he mine become blood diamonds?
Lots of very very nice rads too.
I doubt you'll see many miners down there.
' Wrote:Lots of very very nice rads too.
I doubt you'll see many miners down there.
Well this is why the belief that mining should be balanced as well, Not only 1 or two places where everyone group to mine but couple of various locations and different minerals with same profit margin.
There are other places you can mine diamonds...
' Wrote:There are other places you can mine diamonds...
You think it can be made that Blood diamonds will be dropped when there is a Hessian ID in the area or something similar to that? I mean it would be great to RP it and to actually mine it.
Mining is pretty well balanced / getting more balanced.
Stating that "it should be more balanced" because there being radiation in a system is a pretty weak excuse.
When I found this Rad stuff out I was like ... "oooo this is interesting
... Challenging, sounds like fun. If the Rads don't get you
the Hessians might."

The reason I stated "You probably wont find many miners down there"
is because from what I've observed, people want things handed to them on a platter.

"Eeeee mining is too hard" Wah wah.
"Eeeee trading is too hard" Wah wah.
"Eeeee being pirated is too hard" Wah wah.

Honestly. Most of the "Balancing" posts I see are because people want an "easier life in making money."

At least the "Official" Xenos I've seen actually have some ideals they are willing to fight for.
This game aint all about money.
Pages: 1 2