Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hello :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hellou
The mod looks very good I hope i will spend a good time in playing it :))
' Wrote:Hellou
The mod looks very good I hope i will spend a good time in playing it :))
Hi there. Welcome to discovery, you already know me. and if you need anymore help just ask.
you should read:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040
And think about joining a faction. I know you interested in RM.. so fly with us and learn how we RP.
You will have to trade or mine or other stuff for credits.. You must earn credits to support your other chars.
Well i guess this is all for the moment.

Edit: maybe join some trading faction. BMM, Bowex, GMG one of the more active ones it will speed up the PR learning process .
Hey, glad you chose us! Have fun here, and if you need some help feel free to PM me, on the forums or ingame (Speed_Runner). Anyways, if you want to join the omega pirate's guild, PM me. I can get you in. (As long as you're willing to roleplay!)
Welcome to Discovery!
I suggest you click the 'Holy Book' link in my sig.
If you have any questions, ask them heer on the forums, or join the Disco Help Channel in Skype!

Have fun!
Welcome to Discovery Pilot.

Yes this will be hard work!

Yes you will be scared the first time you undock from Erie and get imersed in the world of RP!

But YES! You will have fun here and you will enjoy your self! Or else...

:laugh:

Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay!
Hello and welcome to discovery.

Read the rules,

RP,

Be awesome,

*gets beaten with stick*

AND HAVE FUN!
'sup

*beats reaven with a stick*
*pokes the newcomer with a stick* "is it human?"

Welcome to Discovery mod! :laugh:

I hope to see you in the game and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as anyone here.
Welcome to Discovery! Have a great time!
Welcome to Discovery. Other people have already directed you to the rules thread, which lists the server rules, but each individual house has the right to make their own laws as well. You can't get sanctioned for breaking them, but the house police and military have the right to hunt you down if you do. They can be found here
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=32168
also, anyone carrying the [the_angels] tag is there to help, feel free to ask them any questions you have, no matter how stupid they seem.
Pages: 1 2