Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FAO: Phantoms/GoR/NovaPG etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can we all meet on server tonight (11pm GMT)in Alpha or something for a screenshot taking with all of us in it, incase the server goes down and thats it... might be nice to have something to remember it by.
Maybe connecticut to allow jessi and will to create new chars briefly to join in if they wish to.

Thanks

Factions currently invited:

[Phantom]
{NovaPG}
[GoR]
[IND]
[ELF] - and any associates
hope you don't mind if i muscle in on the photo
take one look at your signature. then ask yourself "Am I a person? Do I deserver this honour?"
am i human ? no i'm an gaseous entity that flies aroudn farting and to fart i must drink alchol to convert into fart gas does that answer you question?
and if you mean my kill count i haven't updated it in ages ( since the SF kusari killing money earnign thing ) or got rid of it adn trust me i've killed more than that nubmer of kusari
nvm
Teaboy, let me know. I'll try to be there.. I have both Phantom and GoR Characters in alpha.
Same here as Wolf. Just shoot 3 times in the air.
11pm GMT tonight. Alpha. msg me on skype or xfire:)
Sorry i havnt been on, had no connection
cheers
Oh, for cryin' out loud! How am I to be there? My brother won't get off the bloody computer!! D:<

He lied! He said he wouldn't be here!
sorry, my internet remained down until 11:45

we shall have to do this another time.
Pages: 1 2