Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My custom iPhone theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Still working this out, scripts for the most part. Might change the images around too... But other than that...

[Image: photomah.jpg]

The bottom is messed up, that's all coding issues.
Hey! Looks shiny.
I'll post the final when everything is sorted out. Of course I'm also still working on cleaning up my lock screen with some custom scripts as well as a custom lock image. Same with the charger screen, Dialer, SMS background/bubbles, I already have custom sounds in (MGS Codec sounds). Not sure what else I should edit after all that...

Mostly it's these scripts have been eating my time as they just wont work correctly. But I decided to ask the creator of the base script I used what I'm doing wrong... Ah well!

Off to work on the lock screen!

Anyone else use iPhones?
Huh!

I don't use iPhone, but I remember you from way back when I joined! You were one of 'em fantastic sig-makers 'round here and I was kind of inspired by your work!

Nicely done, if I may add!
' Wrote:I remember you from way back when I joined! You were one of 'em fantastic sig-makers 'round here and I was kind of inspired by your work!

I was going to say that too but I didn't want to overwhelm him.
I own an iPhone, and that looks great!

-Seth
I come and go, I just got my computer working again. All my accounts reset so I'm trying to find a new smuggler run, sadly I lost 1 billion in credits I had saved up for 4.85.

Right now I've got a programmer working on my JS which is nice, since I can't script! Which once I'm doing with my presentation work today I'll do a little work on the phone's UI. After that I'll jump on FL and continue my smuggle-run search. (PM me if you know of any)

It's a shame no one uses an iPhone, I don't plan on doing a public release of my theme but if some people here had JB'd phones I might be temped to pass it along... But that's all speculation.

I'll post more updates here as they come!
*coughs and points at last post*
' Wrote:*coughs and points at last post*

You posted while I was still typing my post out.

[Image: photovxu.jpg]

Desktop is done and scripted correctly.

Next is the lock screen!

//Edit:

Better Facefont that helps the calender fit the screen. I'm now using Arial Narrow. Took me forever to install this font into the phone and get it working...

[Image: photo1b.jpg]
Looking good!

What is th script written in?
Pages: 1 2