Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Suicide Trade Routes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quick question again, I've seen this pop up occasionally, what is a suicide trade route?
Its when you one way to a spot with stuff, Sell,THen suicide to get back to the start point

I think.
Like running yourself into a planet?
' Wrote:Its when you one way to a spot with stuff, Sell,THen suicide to get back to the start point
I think.

It's When a player is holding up 2 slots with 2 trade vessels 1 at the end location the other docked at the beginning the 1 way trade routes that are more profitable 1 way but not back so cargo gets dropped by the first trader picked up by the second delivered and the first trader runs into a planet lets npc's kill them w/e resets back at point a

Rinse and repeat.
you can't do that, b/c you'll just respawn at the spot you sold the stuff. a large hullabaloo was made about this months ago, with Admin notices and the like, and the explanation was "If you don't know what one is, you don't need to, if you do, keep it quiet". (paraphrasing)
Oh right.....I Messed up

CENSOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would getting caught whilest hauling contraband, jettisoning the contraband and destroying it, then running into a planet be considered suicide traderouting?

Seeing something as described as above made me think of the question..
' Wrote:you can't do that, b/c you'll just respawn at the spot you sold the stuff. a large hullabaloo was made about this months ago, with Admin notices and the like, and the explanation was "If you don't know what one is, you don't need to, if you do, keep it quiet". (paraphrasing)
As MythicalKaos said, you are using TWO ships. All you do is transfer the cargo with the ship carrying it, then suicide it, placing it back at the buying point and leaving the other at the selling point. However, this dastardly deed is currently against the server rules, so don't try it unless you want to wind up in the good ol' Bastille.
' Wrote:As MythicalKaos said, you are using TWO ships. All you do is transfer the cargo with the ship carrying it, then suicide it, placing it back at the buying point and leaving the other at the selling point. However, this dastardly deed is currently against the server rules, so don't try it unless you want to wind up in the good ol' Bastille.

what if you do it with your friends? 0.0
a bit ooRP as well wouldn't you say?
Pages: 1 2