Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone. :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought FL when it was brand new and played it on and offline for about a year before I quit playing. I finally came back to it and found that the Global Server was gone and figured that meant FL multiplayer was dead. This was about 6 months ago. A few days ago I was snooping around the Star Wars The Old Republic forums and found a thread by a person called Tenacity showing a ship model they had made. I told them that I thought it looked like a battleship from FL and they told me it was originally made for the Discovery FL mod. This started a small discussion about FL and I was told that FL multiplayer wasn't nearly as dead as I thought it was. So here I am! I've spent the last 1-2 days reading the rules and features of the mod and re learning all my old FL skills. I've spent only about a half hour on the server so far. I seem to be having nasty lag issues that prevent me from actually hitting anything, so missions are extremely hard. So I've just kinda explored around and haven't really introduced myself. So hello all. I hope to see you in game and I intend to play for a long long time (if I can figure out what I'm doing) XD
Haha nice coincidence. Welcome then! :D

I hope to meet you in the game and well I hope you'll like playing Discovery mod!

KOTOR was such a nice game :laugh:

I love your avatar :lol:
' Wrote:I love your avatar :lol:

lol, thanks. I actually made it earlier today after watching that episode. XD
Welcome aboard :D
'sup
Welcome to Discovery.
About your laggings, well, where do you live? As the server is located somewhere in the Czech Republic, your distance to it might cause some lag.

A help for you to figure out what you're doing might be joining a faction here. Perhaps one, that is more orientated on trading, as due to your lags you might have hard times in a Naval or pirat faction.
Welcome to Disco.
Welcome to Discovery! Have a great time!
' Wrote:Welcome to Discovery.
About your laggings, well, where do you live? As the server is located somewhere in the Czech Republic, your distance to it might cause some lag.

A help for you to figure out what you're doing might be joining a faction here. Perhaps one, that is more orientated on trading, as due to your lags you might have hard times in a Naval or pirat faction.

Yeah, I'm in the western USA. That could easily be the cause of my lag. :(
Welcome to the brotherhood...

You will like it here...

Or else...

Anyways, have fun here!
Pages: 1 2