Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Trader question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well... I'm an Independent Trader, and I am currently flying a Pirate Transport, and I was wondering if it is allowed?

I can post my RP story behind it, cause my char was a Molly, and then was forced to run away from Bretonia because of many bounties on his head, and hid at Allentown Base, Pennsylvania... He used this Pirate Transport to escape, and have been using it ever since... Is that acceptable?
I think so...not 100% sure on that but I think you can get away with it. Just don't be surprised if every officer in Liberty is tailgating through the whole Liberty sector. Remember to use your blinkers and to stay in your lane.:P
Well I was kinda hoping for a safer way through, but ok :-p Thanks for the tip
Pirate Transport is generally a shady ship. People will look at you strange, but as long as your ID doesn't upset them, they shouldn't bother you. It's more of a quasi-lawful ship. Junkers use them and IND use them, just don't get caught running contraband.
Oh btw since I already have a thread :-p Is there any official list of contraband posted?

And about that contraband... I'll try not to *cough* get caught *cough* :-P
Nothing official, it varies for place to place, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people just have no idea (like who the hell knows where blood diamonds are and aren't illegal? seriously, this isn't rhetorical, wtf)

But yeah the following are basically illegal all over
Cardamine
Artifacts
Counterfeit Software
Slaves - these are your big 4. Class As or whatever I guess. Yr goin to jail boy.

Synthetic Marijuana
Black Market Munitions (clue's in the name)

Beyond that, it's up and down. nuclear devices, blood diamonds, gaian wildlife, human organs, alien organisms, maybe more, all may or may not get you shot up and such.

You've got a shot at talking your way out of most of these, but the top 4, not so much.
I've just read official laws of sirius and it says that blood diamonds are not contraband in Liberty f.e but I can't find a single mention about Artifacts O-o

Ok they are contraband, but maan... Someone could correct that info :/ Bretonian Laws are plain and simple, while Libertonian are... well they just are, and nothing more ;-p
' Wrote:I've just read official laws of sirius and it says that blood diamonds are not contraband in Liberty f.e but I can't find a single mention about Artifacts O-o

Ok they are contraband, but maan... Someone could correct that info :/ Bretonian Laws are plain and simple, while Libertonian are... well they just are, and nothing more ;-p

Ah, but that would take away part of the appeal of the Liberty RP....

In other words, there's a specific reason why certain government rules and regulations tend to be more anal retentive than others. If all houses were the same, then why have different houses? :P
So would you gratefully accept say American Law if it was loosely formed?