Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LN Guard ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could someone explain why the LN guard "cannot lawfully enter Alaska?"

We should be the only ones that can Lawfully enter there... what? obviously a typo.. but one that should be corrected ASAP. :$

Also, would seem the part where LN guard can blow up anything in Z21 is missing.

[Image: lnguard2.jpg]

So yeah, please fix our ID =)
It's a mistake. I spoke to Igiss about it the day the final was released... Don't worry about it for now. It'll get fixed as soon as possible.
Ah ok, I just finally decided to read my ID cause I was bored:(
I'd also like to point out, that with all those specifications, the LN guard ID should probably allow gunboats and below to stop traders in texas who are breaking the embargo. Some would say that the part about 'corporations headquartered in houses that Liberty is at war with' covers this, but most traders breaking it are not affiliated with any particular corporation, let alone a Rheinland one.
Also, whats the definition of a house? Can I assume that the Outcasts consist of the house of Hispania, and we are at war with outcasts... therefore look out smugglers?
House... Assuming Liberty Rheinland Kusari Bretonia?

WHat part of the ID are you referring to?
Many consider the Outcasts/Corsairs to be a house. =p
But not for the purposes of the rules, so its a bad idea to interpret them in your own way. The four official houses are Liberty, Kusari, Bretonia and Rhienland, and until that changes, that's the way it will be for the purposes of the rules.

Its like, many people consider gunboats not to be capital ships, but for the purposes of the rules, they are.
' Wrote:WHat part of the ID are you referring to?
Oups, I asked for the LN guard ID to be altered in the final version. So they wouldn't be able to go as far into the omicrons as the LSF could (to draw a line between both RP; it was the initial concept but someone somewhere gave the same privileges to the LN, unaware of it).

It would also prevent the presence of any large LN capital ships in odd areas (Omicrobattleshiphobia). This way the LN would focus more on the war, while the LSF would focus more on the Order and the evil teddy bears (nomads). It was also a question of balance between IDs; the LSF ID would have been useless, since the LN guard would allow larger ships in the same systems.

I guess the person who made the last fix simply copy and pasted a line from the regular LN ID, not noticing the little flaw.

If I recall my request, I asked the LN guard to keep the ability to visit Alaska, Minor and maybe Delta. I'll be more than surprised to see LN guards hammered by admins for going in the systems I've stated.
Pages: 1 2