Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Steam just released it for pre-order, and it includes full access to the beta until the game is out.
I'm wondering who here is in the beta, has played it, followed it?
What're your thoughts? Is it worth getting? Should I pick it up??
From what I know, it's just your average grinding MMO, and thus just as bad(/good) as as as all the other <strike>free</strike> ones are.

Also, GameGuard. You don't want to get this anywhere near your PC.
I like how you mentioned the other "free ones"... So it's of the same quality of a free MMO, but I'm paying for it? Hmm..
The trailer for Aion was epic though...

One game at a time for me is more than enough
I cancelled my WoW account, 'cause that game is boring as hell.
I'll try my hand at this new grind. At the very least, it'll give me a fresh world to explore.
Plus flight.
Pre-ordering now gets you access to beta until release, so anyone else who picks it up, lemme know and we'll get together and play.:)
I must say, it looks interesting, I may actually purchase it.

~Leo

Edit: Purchased through steam. Thanks for the heads up.
We should play together. Exploring this world is sure to be more fun when not alone.:)
We'll see if I even enjoy the game. I'll let you know if I'm going to keep playing or not.

~Leo
Heh, yeah. I may end up hating it. Almost done installing though.
Oh, bugger all.
So Steam and NCSoft seem to have difficulty understanding eachother.
Steam says you have access to the beta until launch of the game when you pre-order.
NCSoft is only holding short periods of closed beta events. Not a continuous long one. So to play beta, we have to wait for them to start up the next one sometime during this week.
Jerks.
If I knew that, I probably wouldn't have bothered purchasing so soon.:(
Pages: 1 2