Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Signature - mine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i was playing around in openSP and i thought i would go fly around the Karasu GMG Heavy Fighter. I thought it looked so i good i took several pics of it and incorporated one of them into a previously made background.

I would like some feedback so i can improve designs in the future because i admire many of the community's works in graphic design.
Are you sure its yours this time? Last time you said something like that it...turned out not to be. But anyway, for starters, maybe add a border? one or two pixels should do.
The background is a little to bright, maybe if you toned that down and like Exile said add a border it would look better.
For future refrence, Deluca, there is a forum specifically used for posting signatures for the communities reviews in this fourm. The link is below. This will cut down on un-needed posts in this forum.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6180

However, I can't see your signature as I'm at work and government computers block damn near everything, so I'll have to take a look at it when I get home.

~Leo