Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sanction Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok. I have a video sanction of a certain idiot BHG battleship who fled from my cruiser missiles (I was out of range). Then he comes back and blows me up 2 minuites later... right ouside freeport 11.

Now I have a video of the whole thing, where can I upload it to before I post my sanction report?
I use photobucket.
Meh... never knew you could post videos there.

*attempts to upload*
I was in the Pequod watching the muppet shoot you. Does it really require a sanction? Shouldnt this go in the NFZ Violation thead instead?
Re-engaged. Not NFZ.

I faced him in combat about 2 minuites before. He fled. I then do alot of "vebral taunting", he comes back to freeport, and then kills me.

Anyway. THis is NOT about the sanction. This is about where I can upload the video.

EDIT: Photobucket won't let me upload. The file is too big.
My bad, must have got the wrong idea from the title.

Also, if it works at photobucket, can you PM me the link. After all his pre-match claims id like to see him get whooped:)
Nup, need to find some place else.
xfire if your video is made with xfire.
' Wrote:xfire if your video is made with xfire.
Xfire videos get too big a lot of the time, I remember 10 seconds of video taking up 200mb
Did it with fraps:(

I also remember that xfire comes out really blurry. I have videos of engagement, of him fleeing, etc etc, but for now im going to upload a video of the chatlog.

At least I don't have to spend 10 years uploading.

Im using imageshack atm. Hope it works.
Pages: 1 2