Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zorba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone, I'm new to server.. I've been playing FL about 5 years but i had more then year pause now, so its like new start again.. i used to play on pitchblack server / deep impact and on void .. i was in {HK} - hunter killers clan but after MS stopped providing global server many players decided to stop playing so our clan broke up and i stopped playing as well. I really missed FL so here i am again:Dand i find this server very good:).. something about me.. I'm 18 years old, I'm from Czech republic which is in middle of Europe. I like music, especially BLINK182, Angels and Airwaves, Boxcar Racer and Plus44. I play the guitar as well. I like astronomy, wrestling, PC/net, sport, and some movies and series for example Stargate and many more

ask if you wanna know anything:)
Welcome to Discovery. You'll probably want to learn the rules, which can be found Here , and you'll also probably want to take a look at the house laws. Although you can't be sanctioned by the admins for breaking house laws, the house navies and police may hunt you down or place a bounty on your head. These laws can be found here

Also, anyone with a [The_Angels] tag in game is there to help you out, and they will try to answer any questions you have, no matter how stupid they seem, such as what to do if your battleship gets stuck in a base (type /stuck). Also, Tazuras runs a Discovery newbie help channel on Skype, which you can find a link to at the top of the welcome forum.

Good luck out there, and remember, battleships aren't invincible.

Welcome to the server, be nice, treat others well, dont powertrade and you will be well.

Ah, the LR also provide basic information for players wishing to see into the Unlawful side of Discovery, smuggling routes, pirating etiquette and other things.

PM me if you have troubles or such.
Welcome to Discovery. Read the rules, and have fun! (Ask any questions you have)
Welcome aboard have fun and if you need anything just ask
Welcome aboard. Give the rules a good going over to keep ya out of trouble, and we will be seeing you out there.....
Sup, read the rules, and dont Greif people.Oh yeah, watch out for SGT.Vincent price.And Mon'Star.
Have. Fun. Play. Fair. Don't. Be. A. Outcast. Be. A. Corsair. Harvesters. Are. Cool. As. Well. Anyways, welcome to our little universe!
thx to everyone:)see you in space
Forget everything you think you know about Freelancer, and what you've learned on other mods.
Disco is another beast entirely, and if you are not prepared or come at it at a bad angle it'll eat you up.

Good luck and welcome to an awesome mod.
Pages: 1 2 3