Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 2 weeks of Beta Testing the Deaths| RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So we have been testing peoples respones to the Deaths| RP, and it has definitely recieved mixed responses. Please know that Tyler.3Tears insubordination and cockiness is all part of the RP, as is Murdocks Insanity, and Mitchells Diplomacy. As has been noticed Marshall is one of the more laid back characters, as with murdock...we are going to begin phase 2 of our beta testing, introducing Lt.Hawke, Lt.GoldenAce, and Lt.Col.Kurani.

Im looking for constructive criticism, as this has not been the easiest idea to RP. Please keep in mind, the facade is Deaths| are freelancers, if you read the RP you shall be made aware of the more...brain damaging details.

So please dont flame, let us know what you think.

thanks

-Errant
Well. Tyler fired on the peace protesters in the Mahnhattan massacre.Expect litigation.

But otherwise? Id prefer if you were Definitly on one side of the law or another,Because eet ees confusing

EDIT: linke?
yes it is quite...confusing...heres a link to the RP.....well forum posts:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=42787&hl=

Currently we arent taking sides, as i dont want us to get known as lolwutting noobs...as for the manhattan massacre.

I was not present, in my absence, RP wise, Tyler's overdomineering/Angry Personality, takes over, and his brother tends to just, follow him...Maj.Marshall is the non-chalant guy, but basically gets ordered around. Murdock just follows orders.

its all a well scripted bit of RP, as most will notice, the LPI/LN/LSF often butt heads with the marshall twins, till Colonel Mitchell shows up....its part of the personalities of our group.

the goal is to be an RP Heavy group, vs a trigger happy group.

This is my attempt to get our server back.

-Errant
Frankly, the only thing I don't like is the tag. Haven't seen anything necessarily bad otherwise. Tag is just, 'eh, doesn't look right.
hit and miss but its fixable,how it is fixable well i dont know
Quote:Frankly, the only thing I don't like is the tag. Haven't seen anything necessarily bad otherwise. Tag is just, 'eh, doesn't look right.

Agreed.
Honestly, with most of their characteristics, I think they would do better as a terrorist faction, not necessarily xeno's, but terrorists who don't have a cause.

Kinda' like, if you don't pay me 150 million right now, were gonna blow up the Missouri kinda' terrorism, get what I mean? As freelancers, they just don't really cut it with their characteristics and personality.
ok i see....like 4 people saying they dont like the freelancer tags, but i havent seen anything stating why.

the reason we chose those tags is because it works with the rp the best, not allied with anyone, not neccessarliy against anyone. not shot on sight, entering different houses. like the freelancer IFF/Pirate ID.
I like em,

They do have their merit and know they will continue to move forward with their RP,

And the FL tag, really that's sad nit picking,

Only encounter I had with you guys was when I was about to bash some Cartel faces in on my mercenary and you didnt attack...so....I dont have real complaints.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5