Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From Mactan to Cali Base and beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Phate.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Time for a short update. The thief called "Danny Walker", who associates himself with the Outcasts has been intercepted and destroyed in Magellan today, upon making a move too bold even for him. A quick reminder of why I sent him back to the Taus in pieces:
[Image: th_screen627.jpg] [Image: th_screen628.jpg] [Image: th_screen629.jpg] [Image: th_screen634.jpg]

That was about seven days ago. Rest assured, my memory serves me better than yours. And from your attitude, one could recognize the unmistakable "I don't need permission from anyone". Well, he got what he was coming for. Until he returns the ship and files a formal apology to The Lane Hackers and Hellfire Legion (regarding sneaking out of Vespucci with one of our brand new bombers) and paying for all collateral damage he caused, he is going to remain a target of opportunity for the Lane Hackers, Outcast dons, and whoever else would like to straighten up this poor excuse for an Outcast, whether they do it for money or not. Provided he doesn't die during a 'mishap' or under the ferocious tachyon guns of Lane Hacker Assassins.

[Image: th_screen860.jpg] [Image: th_screen861.jpg]

Anyone else is welcome to mark as well: "Don't cross the Lane Hackers".

[Image: th_screen863.jpg]

Appendix 1: Standing policy of the Vespucci System.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...