Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys and gals.

My name is ALPHATT. I'm not the best at writing intro threads (or maybe I got tired of writing em?)

So, hello all! Peace & Love ftw!
You needn't to be a good prosa writer in this community.;)All you need is some solid English knowledge and the acceptance of the server rules.

Feel free to join a faction, because there you will find good people... mostly. For example ALG. If you need money: join and make some cash.

If you want to fight: Rheinland Military.

Have fun!
Welcome! (to GMG & disco)
Hullowz! :o

Welcome to Disco.

Gonna edit this post to contain something more after i've cutted the melon.

Edit:
*hands over some melon*

I'd suggest you read the rules, you can also browse through some of the sanctions to get a better feeling onto what to do and what not to do here.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or in the Disco Help Chat in Skype!
Welcome to discovery.

Have a great time!

*gets beaten with stick*
Welcome.

Any reason you chose that forum handle?
Welcome to Discovery. Chances are it will seem a little daunting at first, but you should quickly get used to the RP atmosphere. As people have already said, the rules are very important to read, since our server does not operate on a "red is dead" policy. The rules can be found Here. Also, each house (Bretonia, Liberty, Rheinland, Kusari) has the right to create their own laws, and these can be found Here. You can't be sanctioned by the admins for breaking the house laws, but you may be seen as a criminal by house police and militaries. When you're in game, anyone with a [The_Angels] tag is there to help new players and answer any questions you may have. Most other players will also try to answer your questions. If you can't find anyone willing to answer them, then there is a Skype help channel, the link to which can be found at the top of this forum section.

Good luck out there, and remember, a blue kill message shouldn't be your priority.
Hello! Welcome to Discovery Gaming Community! Whether your here to stay, or just visiting... Have fun here!
Thansk for the warm welcome guys
Pages: 1 2