Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Slipstream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: slippy1.png]
[Image: slippy2.png]
[Image: slippy3.png]
[Image: slippy4.png]

Modified Borderworlds base - it's based around the Civilian Borderworlds frame, but heavily streamlined. The textures are Liberty capship - I thought it looked sporty (which the original slipstream certainly was).

Infocard:

The Slipstream is built for one thing: Speed. This rare Light Fighter was produced in small quantities for rich civilians and a small contingent for the Liberty and Bretonian militaries. These expensive vessels are built almost entirely around their engines, which are handmade and optimized for incredible performance - their top speed rivals the legendary Arrow and its acceleration can actually be forced above the Arrow's maximum, although this consumes so much fuel that it is rarely, if ever, employed by anybody but its military buyers. These ships are useful, in a tactical context, as scouts - they move so quickly that most large targeting systems can't track them, and smaller vessels simply can't pace them. Most often, though, they are seen either flitting across Liberty and Bretonia, the playthings of the wealthy, or, most commonly, on racetracks, outperforming most of the competition in style.
Tongue Depressor with wings?

EDIT: Mind you I'd love to fly one of these:)
' Wrote:Tongue Depressor with wings?
Hehe, I was thinking of some ice cream spoon.:P

Eppy, might I suggest some texture change? This blue is... well in my humble opinion it does not fit.
' Wrote:Hehe, I was thinking of some ice cream spoon.:P

Eppy, might I suggest some texture change? This blue is... well in my humble opinion it does not fit.
Question is, change to what? That was the sportiest thing I could come up with using vanilla textures.

EDIT: Also, I think you can actually change the color, so that's an option as well.
Perhaps black and yellow?
I like the image of a little wasp zooming around stinging people:D

Seriously though, maybe a bright, sporty color?
If it's generally owned by the rich and reckless, bright paint would probably be preferred.
Thats actually.. quite an impressive ship.

Thought blue is a little weird...
I like it!

I miss flying around at over 9000 miles per hour in something other than the Arrow.

The little thing at the bottom for some reason is nice.
Sorry, Eppy. This is an ew no moment.
I do like the design, but the textures are a turnoff.
reminds me of a very very primitive design of the predator drone somewhat.

personally, its too bland for a fighter. sure it has a cockpit and wings, but is that really all there is to space fighter? cmon eppy, no moar half arsed attempts!:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4