Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Helloooooo Discovery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hiya! hehe, kinda new here. But you knew that *giggle*. I dont have much of a story to ending up here, found a fun little game on the discount rack, beat it in a week, then started looking for more in it. Thats when I found this little jewel called Discovery! I've always loved RP, would even venture to say im pretty good at it ^.^ So now that I've got the formalities out of the way, see you in space!
Follow the rules, DOnt PVP whore, try a faction, And have fun.

ANd watch out for Mon'Star..........
O.O yew haz Monsters?... I have one too, name's bob,<strike> lives in my pantie drawer</strike>, but you shouldnt know that XP
Mon'star is a character that has his own unique ship, and is a cannibal....

Welcome btw.

I also run a help channel in skype if you are interested, great place to ask quick questions and meet members of the community.
Greets.

1. Read rules
2. Enjoy your stay
3. Welcome
4. Nice sig
5. See ya in space
' Wrote:Greets.

1. Read rules
2. Enjoy your stay
3. Welcome
4. Nice sig
5. See ya in space
6. Don't click here, whatever you do.
Welcome!

' Wrote:6. Don't click here, whatever you do.

jerk.. :laugh:
Welcome to Discovery. As people have already said, you really should read the rules, which can be found Here. Also, reading Sanction reports can be useful to see how the rules are applied to certain cases. Each sirius house has the right to create its own laws, and these can be found Here. Although you can't be sanctioned by the admins for breaking house laws, the house police and militaries have the right to fine or destroy you if you do. We've added a lot of new ships since the original Freelancer release, such as ships which can mount class 10 guns for all houses, pilotable capital ships, massive pilotable transports (some larger than certain battleships) and bombers.

With all of these new things, your first few steps on Discovery might seem a little daunting. However, as Tazuras has said, he runs a Skype help channel and we also have a player faction dedicated to helping newbies, known as [The_Angels], who will answer just about any question no matter how stupid, from "Where can I get some credits quickly?" (Helium mining in the blue cloud behind planet Erie) to "Can I transfer cash between my characters?" (Yes, type /givecash name amount), e.g. /givecash Rex.Mullins 100000. This works for giving cash to other players as well). Also, most players will help you out with problems if the Angels aren't around.

Good luck out there, and remember, the Phantoms are not your friends
' Wrote:Welcome!
jerk.. :laugh:

actually /signed without that smile however... -_-'
' Wrote:6. Don't click here, whatever you do.

I know a 'Roll when I see one >_>.... Disaster averted..

And thank the rest of you for your tips, words, and compliments on my signature ^.^

I actually messed this one up a bit and will have to remake it. But if anyone else wants one im sure we can work something out... for a price.. XP
Pages: 1 2 3