Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New guy, sorta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, ever since moving, and having my internet connection disconnected for a long time,
I had no real warning that I had to get my account to some safety backup server.
As a result, well, I'm starting out all from scratch, all from new, and it's kind of irritating for me.
Although, I know I'll have to deal with it, even if I don't want to, so hi guys.
Hai!
Welcome (back)

well enjoy your time here again
hi there i hope you will enjoy your stay.here. if you need anything just ask.
And you would be in a better position, if you join one of the factions I list here:
  • ALG
  • DSE
  • RHA
  • RM
Really great ones!
Welcome back. From what I've heard, the rules have tightened up considerably, so you might want to reread them. Kusari seems to be winning the war against Bretonia, and Rheinland and Liberty are now at war too. We've even managed to get 4.85 finished before 2012, and I guess by now you'll have seen some of our shiny new Pennsylvania system. If you need some quick credits to start off with, the blue cloud is full of helium which can be sold for a decent amount.

Good luck out there (again) and remember, Tizonas are not for outcasts
' Wrote:And you would be in a better position, if you join one of the factions I list here:
  • ALG
  • DSE
  • RHA
  • RM
Really great ones!

Let the guy setup first, don't mob him with recruiting requests so quickly, sheesh.

Welcome (back) to Discovery, follow the rules, avoid the Tundra and avoid Mon'star and you should survive long enough to make a living!

~Leo
Welcome back!

I assume you know all the rules:P
No, he dosent as they've been updated. Anyways, have fun here as you have always. And enjoy your stay- whether days, or years.
Welcome back then.
If you need a loan for a trading ship, join RepEx.
Pages: 1 2